Paper Retreat-Late Nights 8:30-11:30pm EST
Imagine Taming All Your Paper Piles!
Think about how great it would feel if the bins and baskets of paperwork that is causing you stress and anxiety could be sorted in a fun, supportive environment. Allowing you to finally scratch that task off your to-do list!
Join us for a Saturday evening Paper Retreat from 8:30-11:30 pm EST (or 5:30-8:30 pm PST) to tackle your paper clutter! You can work on home papers, work/business papers, binders, and digital clutter. With the ability to receive one on one support, we can make sure you are able to organize in a manner that best supports you, your family, and your teams.
Early Bird…Sign Up for our Morning Time Slots:
Why a Retreat?
Retreats make everything better! Even the word “retreat” sounds a lot better than “sorting paper.” While it would be great to do it in person, a virtual retreat allows you to work from the comfort of your home and you don’t have to lug boxes and bins of papers. You will still get the personalized coaching, energy to keep you motivated, and accountability to keep you going.
You are also making an investment of your time and money, so you will be able to not only envision having your papers in order, but you will likely get through several boxes of paper.
At the end of the retreat, you will have your papers sorted into macro-categories making it easier for you to take action. It will depend on the amount of paper that you have and how quickly you can make a decision on the paper as to the amount that you will be able to go through but on average my past attendees were able to get through 4 large laundry baskets and several bags of paper in the time frame.
What is Included:
- 3 hrs of coaching with a professional paper organizer (I find this is the perfect amount of time to get work done but not become overwhelmed and to also not take over your entire day)
- Pintables to help you evaluate what you want to do with your paper, how to sort your papers, and the next steps.
- Get Ahead Bundle: The Get Ahead Bundle is the best value if you are looking to make substantial progress to your organizing goals. For an additional $30 ($95 dollars total with the cost of the retreat), you will receive:
- A month of the Paper & Planning Co-working sessions which are designed to help support any planning, paper, or administrative task completion in a safe, small group setting. The work sessions are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday mornings from 9:30am-12pm EST and Tuesday and Wednesday evenings from 8-9:30pm EST.
- Go All In-Attend Both Retreats: If you are really looking to knock out your paper you are welcome to attend both retreat sessions for an additional $20 this means you will have access to the 9:30am-12:30pm and the 8:30-11:30pm same day paper retreats.
What Type of Paper Will Be Addressed:
The beauty of a paper retreat is that it’s 100% customized to you and your needs. Depending on the participants we could cover a wide variety of topics in the group and you can also send me personal chat questions if you have a private matter. I recommend you bring all of your paper and then you can macro sort it into piles. If you have work papers (corporate or self-employed) you may want to focus on either your personal or your work paper initially to make sure you have the space you need to complete this project.
What About Digital Clutter:
We have support for you too! I recommend Trello and Google Drive to people who are new to online and virtual organization, but I have worked in a variety of platforms and will be able to help during the worktimes.
What Should I Do Before the Retreat?
You will receive an email with the recommended supplies and action steps. You can do as much prep work as you would like or you can do everything the day of. The supplies can be easily sourced from around your home or with a quick trip to the Dollar Tree.
Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 217-255-3122.
- Timezone: Asia/Singapore
- Date: Mar 12 2023